Relocation of Area 600 to 761
Project Name : Relocation of Area 600 to 761
Client : US Army Corp of Engineers
Location : Kirtland Air Force Base
Project Description :
- Design Build of relocation area including Geotechnical, Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Long Lead coordination with multiple Agencies for Haul Route along restricted Military and Civilian Flight Lines.
- Demolition and Civil improvements at relocation site.
- Relocation of 200,000 lb, 54’ diameter vacuum sphere to area 761 2.5 miles away.
- Connection of relocated sphere to 24’ system lines.
- Demolition of Area 600 including stabilization of approximately 1.5 acres.